We understand that the building process can be stressful so we are here to make the cladding side of things as easy as possible for you. We will assist you in choosing your cladding type, we will deal with your chosen builder or home-build company and then we'll deliver your cladding ready to be installed.
It really can be that simple.
INSTALLATION AT A GLANCE:
- Any licensed building practitioner can install. No specialist installers required.
- Lightweight and safe to handle
- No specialist tools or equipment needed
- Very quick to install
- No prep, sanding or painting - ever
Our cladding experts at Vinyl Cladding New Zealand can provide you with advice on the uses and correct installation of Mitten Vinyl cladding. It is a very easy cladding type to handle and install and any licensed building practitioner can install it - it does not require specialist installers, and for this reason Vinyl Cladding New Zealand do not offer an installation service.
We can advise you on the appropriate profile for your particular job, best procedures, the best colours and the best way to install. Don’t leave it to guess work and trial and error, let our experts help. We are only a phone-call or email away.
We are happy at any stage of your planning process to liaise with your builder to ensure they have all of the information they need to do the job. We will send them comprehensive installation instructions on confirmation of your job.
Our services include:
- Measure and quote from plans or diagrams with fast turnaround time so you're not kept waiting
- Supply of cladding materials and full installation instructions and support for your chosen builder
- Samples couriered to you if you are interested in Mitten and wish to see the cladding up close
- Match up service for cladding repairs and renovations – we can identify product, source cladding materials and advise options
- Provide comprehensive installation instructions plus important tips for achieving the best workmanship
- CAD details available on request for your architect