PVC Windows and Doors
More value. More performance. More solutions. Known for energy efficiency, durability and low maintenance, vinyl (UPVC) windows are the most commonly used window type in North America and Canada and as awareness of their benefits grows in New Zealand they are fast becoming a market leader here too. They offer a clean, modern profile with sturdy, steel-reinforced construction. We supply standard sized windows for your new home or project in set sizes. Ordering is as easy as letting us know what size and quantity you require and we'll have them delivered to your door.
All our joinery is manufactured in Canada and tested/certified to NZ standards with a 20 yr manufacturers warranty on Vinyl frames and a Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Vinyl extrusions are formulated to withstand the harshest climates year after year and their multi-chambered design optimizes both strength and thermal efficiency.
- Completely UV stable for NZ climate.
- Available in white or beige.
- Triple weather-stripping on operating sashes provides ultimate protection against air and water infiltration to maximize energy efficiency.
- Continuous head and sill designs with exterior glazing are standard.
- Sleek Truth Encore® hardware conveniently folds away and will not interfere with most window coverings.
- Nail fin fixing for the ultimate in water-tightness in your building envelope.
- Double glazing with Ecosheild LoE/Argon filled glass to maximize energy efficiency.
- removable Fly screens Standard to all sliding doors, awning and sliding windows.
We have a range of standard size Joinery in stock available off the shelf, please click on link below to see available sizes.
All pictures below are of houses completed in New Zealand.
Horizontal Sliding Windows
Our horizontal sliding windows operate effortlessly, providing ventilation and large, unobstructed views. The slimline design works well with contemporary style homes.
Single Hung Sliding Windows
Our single hung windows are easy to operate and compatible with most home styles. The slim line design perfectly suits contemporary style homes.
Sliding Patio doors
Sliding doors are available with common frame transoms to provide a clean appearance, maximize glass area and eliminate the need for mulls which means more of the outside in your living space. Sliding fly screens are standard.