uPVC Windows and Doors
More value. More performance. More solutions.
- Superior Energy Efficiency
- Low Maintenance
Vinyl (uPVC) windows are the most common used window type in North America and in Canada. As awareness of their benefits grows in New Zealand, they are fast becoming a market leader here too.
They offer a clean, modern profile with sturdy, steel-reinforced construction. We supply UPVC Windows for your new home or project in set sizes. Ordering is as easy as letting us know what size and quantity you need, and we'll have them delivered to your door.
All our joinery is manufactured in Canada and tested/certified to NZ standards. Featuring a 20-year manufacturer's warranty on Vinyl frames, and a Lifetime warranty on Glass.
- Vinyl extrusions are formulated to withstand the harshest climates, year after year. Their multi-chambered design optimises both strength and thermal efficiency.
- Completely UV stable for the New Zealand climate.
- Available in White or Beige.
- Triple weather-stripping on operating sashes. This provides ultimate protection against air and water infiltration to maximize energy efficiency.
- Continuous head and sill designs with exterior glazing are standard.
- Sleek Truth Encore® hardware conveniently folds away, and will not interfere with most window coverings.
- Nail fin fixing for the ultimate in water-tightness in your building envelope.
- Double glazed with Ecoshield LoE/Argon filled glass to maximize energy efficiency.
- Removable Flyscreens standard in all sliding doors, awning and sliding windows.
We have a range of standard size joinery in-stock, available off the shelf. Please click on the links below to view available sizes:
CLICK HERE FOR STANDARD SIZE JOINERY SPECS
All pictures below are of houses completed in New Zealand.
Horizontal Sliding Windows
Our horizontal sliding windows operate effortlessly, providing ventilation and large, unobstructed views. This slimline design works well with contemporary style homes.
Single Hung Sliding Windows
Our single hung windows are easy to operate and compatible with most home styles. The slim line design perfectly suits contemporary style homes. Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding doors are available with common frame transoms to provide a clean appearance. They maximize glass area, and cut the need for mulls. Meaning more of the outside in your living space. Sliding flyscreens are standard!