Our Ultra Durable, Quick To Install Vertical / Soffit profile is used for:
Walls - As A vertical Cladding With A Great Aesthetic
Gables - To Contrast Horizontal Claddings
Under Eaves - As A Stand Alone Soffit System.
Because it never needs painting, this vertical profile is particularly suited for hard to maintain areas. High roof gables, second story additions, and infills, are no longer an issue.
Soffit Cladding is also used for ceiling linings under porches and veranda's.
- 254mm Wide Double Profile & 3.66m In Length
- Lightly Textured Brush Finish
- 100% Colour Depth Designed To Withstand Extreme Elements Of Nature and Daily Living
- Superior Wind-Resistance For High, Inaccessible Areas
- Available In 10 Colours, With or Without Foam Backing
- Roll-Over Nail Hem To Increase Rigidity. This Provides Superior Resistance To Bowing and Buckling. Ultra Lightweight and Durable.
- Clad Under Your Eaves To Drop The Need To Paint Or Maintain – Suitable For Square Or Mitred Corner Finishes
- Long Lifespan and Reduced Maintenance On ‘Hard To Reach’ Areas
- Lightweight Construction Makes It Easy To Work With At Height
- Suitable For Vertical Installation
Colours only a screen representation
- Satin Grey
- Mist Green