New Zealand's #1 choice in insulated vinyl weatherboards

vinyl clad home 3

About Vinyl Cladding

vivint solar g1QkXQ1EJ w unsplash2Our Vinyl Cladding Is Cost Effective, Lightweight, Insulated Exterior Weatherboards. For All Types Of Housing. Canadian Made; It's Used To Create A Weatherproof Barrier For Long Lasting, Low-Maintenance Aesthetics.

It Is The Smart and Cost-Effective Alternative To Wooden, Aluminium, Brick, Or Fibre Cement Weatherboard or Cladding.

Vinyl Cladding

In the United States and Canada, it is the most installed exterior cladding in residential construction. It has also been extensively utilised all around Australasia, over the past 30 years.
The popularity of this cladding type continues to grow in New Zealand, in large part due to its:

  • Durability 

  • Safety 

  • Versatility 

  • Ease of maintenance. 

  • Ability To Withstand Remarkably High Winds (Up To 250KM/H+)

  • Composition That Resists Heat, Cold, And Moisture

Vinyl Cladding retains its great looks over time. It also never needs painting. Ever. The only maintenance it might need is a simple wash with a garden hose annually, to keep it looking great. A feature today's strapped-for-time homeowners appreciate.


What Is Vinyl Cladding?

Vinyl Cladding is an engineered product, manufactured primarily from PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). Approximately 80% of its weight is PVC resin. The remaining 20% composes other ingredients that establish:

  • Colour

  • Opacity

  • Gloss

  • Impact Resistance

  • Flexibility

  • Durability

Unlike some other exterior cladding types, Vinyl provides exceptional rain-screening: Reducing the accumulation of water that can reach the underlying water-resistive barrier. This Cladding is recognised by both the International Residential Code, and the International Building Code - giving our product a significant advantage over many exterior claddings that do not vent (drain) moisture.
Additionally, our Vinyl cladding comes with a 50-year transferable manufacturer warranty. Creating the ultimate peace of mind. 


vcnz related homes

A Map of 100's of Homes with Vinyl Cladding. From the Far North to Stewart Island.



About Our Company

Hear What our Customers have to say

Roy B.

"You have an excellent product this house is 30 years old and I have had no problems or maintenance on the cladding I fully recommend your product and I am 82 years old ex carpenter all the best for the future." 


"We chose to use Vinyl cladding's insulated weatherboards over traditional weatherboards as we didn't want to have to repaint our house. Our builder has told us we have saved over two weeks of Builders labour compared with traditional weatherboards with savings of over 15 thousand dollars! We love it! and no painting."

P. Richards

You have all been amazing and your caring has helped us through some pretty challenging moments. I am stoked with the look. Thanks so much.

Mary Ginn
Cornerstone Eco Homes

"Having specified and built using the Mitten weatherboard products recently and seen how easy the product is to work with I continue to recommend this to my clients as a product to weatherproof the Cornerstone Structural  Insulated Panel system. As an Architectural Designer & Product Supplier myself, I  like to protect & offer my clients what I perceive to be the best products out there. Mitten has a great colour range and variations of weatherboard styles its an easy choice when clients see what is on offer. "

Cheri Wilson

"My house was in desperate need of some TLC, I decided to re clad my house with Vinyl Cladding NZ Weatherboards....WOW what a transformation, it was completed in 1 week, no painters ever again and my house feels warmer all over. Highly recommend. Thanks Cheri"