We understand that the building process can be stressful (we've been there!). Not to worry, we're here to make the cladding side of things as easy as possible for you.
We will assist you in choosing your cladding type, and deal with your chosen builder or home-build company. And then, we'll deliver your cladding. Ready to be installed.
It really can be that simple.
INSTALLATION AT A GLANCE:
- Any licensed building practitioner can install. No specialist installers required.
- Lightweight and safe to handle
- No specialist tools or equipment needed
- Very quick to install
- No prep, sanding, or painting - EVER
We are experts at what we do. We can provide you with advice on the uses and correct installation of all our weatherboards. It is a very easy cladding type to handle and install. Any licensed building practitioner can install it. It doesn't need specialist installers. For this reason, we do not offer an installation service.
We can advise you on the appropriate profile for your particular job, best procedures, the best colours, and the best way to install. Don’t leave it to guess work and trial and error, let our experts help. We are only a phone-call or email away.
We are happy at any stage of your planning process to liaise with your builder to ensure they have all the information they need to do the job right. We will send them comprehensive installation instructions on confirmation of your job.
If you want to see exactly how it goes together, please see our Quick Installation Guide here: Vinyl-Cladding-quick-installation-guide.pdf. More details available on request.
Our services include:
- Measure and quote from plans or diagrams with fast turnaround time so you're not kept waiting.
- Supply of cladding materials and full installation instructions.
- Support for your chosen builder.
- Vinyl Cladding samples couriered to you if you want to see the cladding up close!
- A match up service for cladding repairs and renovations. We can identify product, source cladding materials and give good options.
- Provide comprehensive installation instructions plus important tips for achieving the best workmanship.
- CAD /Flashing details available on request.